Thursday, May 13, 2010

EOD Bomb Suit


So I had the good fortune to photograph a bomb squad officer in his EOD suit yesterday. It was an awesome shoot and I'd like to thank everyone involved in making it happen from Dave at Quabbin inc (inventing geniuses, everything from paper products to bomb diffusion equipment),  www.quabbininc.com for setting the whole thing up to my assistant for the day Adam Caron (a multiple award winning  portrait photographer based in Holland) www.thislifephotography.com for making it all run smooth.
I'd also like to especially thank the state police officer who put on the 75+ pound suit and stood like a statue in any position I asked him to be in.  
He was great to work with and he really gave me an appreciation for what these guys and gals do.
I'm proud to have guys like him protecting our backsides 
More images to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment